I find myself once again honored by a fellow blogger with the Liebster Award. Thank you to Ashkitty at http://globetrottingforfood.wordpress.com/ for the gift.
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’ and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma
Having been recently given this award and listing 5 fellow bloggers, I was a little pressed to list 5 more bloggers who fit the rules, but, alas I’ve listed 5 below whom you might enjoy and they of course deserve the attention!
1. Charles @ Five Euro Food: http://www.fiveeurofood.com/
2. Kristy @ Eat, Play, Love: http://ourfamilyfoodadventures.com/
3. Bridgett @ 4 Smart Cookies: http://www.4smartcookies.com/
4. Cat @ Inspired Beeing: http://inspiredbeeing.com/
5. Becky @ Becky Bakes: http://www.beckybakes.net/
So there you have it! The gift continues – Merry Christmas. I hope to be back at least once before the big day but after I forecast a few days away from blogging to regroup and make a plan for year #2 of The Orange Bee. No big changes just a plan in place for me and my brain.